Is kindness to you something that you know? How many of us have been taught to be more familiar and connected to the wrongness, sadness and getting it right! What if it wasn't about" whats wrong with me" so that I could fix it and grow...... What if you didn't have to fix anything? Would you have more of you?
What if you could experience the inner peace that comes with making choices for you… despite the addictions, the abuses and the stresses you are currently facing? Would that be rewarding for you?
Life and living goes on ! Do you want to live now or stay in the past? Here are some tips to assist you in living today for the future.
· A great Question to ask when you wake up in those mornings feeling sad and unhappy Ask Who does this belong to? 99.9999999% of the time its not yours. So then you can ask for everything all of that is to be returned to sender ,with consciousness attached.
Most of us don't realise that what we are picking up everywhere we go is everyone else's thoughts, feelings and emotions.
· Create a space for yourself in your home and living .... where you can express yourself … write, paint,.... laugh
· Get moving –– ask your body what it would most enjoy! Walking, swimming, sailing, golf, yoga… What do you love?
· Do you connect to nature .... get out of the house..... go for drives, walks in the country … allow yourself to breathe in the fresh air, listen to the soothing sounds of nature and be aware of the peacefulness of everything around you.
· Allow the release of your sadness and tears … allow these feelings to flow through you so that they don’t become overwhelming, all-consuming and a permanent part of you. ?
· Could you be in allowance of everything that grief is for yourself and others?
Are You grateful for you today ?"Am I inviting kindness with this choice ?"
Look forward to your questions and how much fun can we have on the www.10daysofsummit.com on the 30th August ...8th September 2015
10 days of summit of living beyond grief!... unravelling, and changing the impacts that grief can have on your body, your money, your relationship and your work!